Welcome to the website of the company Ε.ΜΕLΑS – EPIDAURUS OLIVE OIL DOMAIN .
melasoil.gr is the e-commerce store of sales of the company under the name Ε.ΜΕLΑS – EPIDAURUS OLIVE OIL DOMAIN.
E-mail address email@example.com telephone lines 2753022274 – 2753023543 – 2753022974 with civil charge (hereinafter the “COMPANY”).
The following terms and conditions cover only any sale of products and/or services through the company’s online store located on the website
www.melasoil.gr (hereinafter the “site”).
Any other Terms and Conditions are expressly excluded. Any User who enters and trades or makes use of the services of the online store
(hereinafter the “Customer” or “User” respectively) is deemed to agree and accept unconditionally the terms set out here, without any exception.
1. Information & Products
The COMPANY is committed to the truth, accuracy and completeness of the information listed in the online store, regarding the identity and data of both the COMPANY and its suppliers, as well as the main characteristics of the products or services it has through the online store.
The COMPANY reserves and is not bound by any technical or typographical errors, made by mistake, error or due to reasons of force majeure and which it agrees to correct if they come to its attention.
2. Limitation of Liability
The COMPANY fully complies with the provisions of the Civil Code regarding the sale as well as the provisions of Law 2251/1994 on Consumer Protection as amended and in force.
The COMPANY in the context of its transactions from the online store informs the Customer on the basis of the data of availability or non-availability of the products and in no case can guarantee the availability of these products. In any case, the COMPANY undertakes to inform the Customer in good time of the unavailability, in which case it is not responsible for any further liability.
The COMPANY strives to provide high quality daily services. In good faith, the COMPANY is not responsible and is not bound by any errors in the characteristics, photos and prices of products listed on the site and cannot ensure that there will be no errors from any cause when importing and/or updating the characteristics and/or price of a product.
The COMPANY is not responsible for any unauthorized interference by third parties in products and/or services and/or information available through the online store.
The COMPANY does not state in any way that the information contained in the documents and notices published on this server is appropriate for any purpose. Any such document and related graphical representation shall be provided “as is” without any guarantee of any kind.
The COMPANY shall not be liable or liable for compensation for any damage and non-material damage resulting from the inability to provide support services.
The COMPANY makes every effort to provide high quality services but cannot guarantee that there will be no interruptions or mistakes.
3. Responsibility of the User
Each User is free to make use of the site in accordance with the Law and morals. The responsibility for the contents of the transactions rests solely with the User. The COMPANY does not exercise any kind of correction or interference with the data transferred by the User. The User must correctly and accurately fill in the following fields: name, address, message, etc. in the online contact forms. The use of the site is subject to Greek, European and International laws and the User agrees not to use our site in order to violate these laws.
In the context of the above, the User agrees and undertakes not to use the online store for:
1. sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or other means transmitting any content that is illegal for any reason, causes unlawful insult and harm to the COMPANY or to any third party, or infringes the confidentiality or confidentiality of any person’s information;
2. sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or transmitting in other ways any content that offends users of morals, social values, invalidity, etc.;
3. sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or other means transmitting any content for which users are not entitled to transmit in accordance with the law or applicable contracts (such as internal information, proprietary and confidential information acquired or disclosed as part of industrial relations or covered by confidentiality agreements);
4. sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or otherwise transmitting any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of third parties;
5. sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or other means transmitting any material containing software viruses or any other codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or equip the operation of any computer software or hardware;
6. a deliberate or unintentional breach of applicable law or provisions;
7. harassment of third parties in any way;
8. collecting or storing personal data about other users.
In addition, the User agrees that all members, partners, employees, management, shareholders and other partners of the COMPANY are not responsible for anything that arises from third party members who use the site. Any use contrary to the foregoing other than any and/or civil penalties shall also result in the interruption of the services provided without any notice.
4. Pricing Policy
The prices of the online store can be changed at any time without notice.
In the context of good faith and for your protection please if you find that a product is offered at an unusually low or high price in relation to its market value, before proceeding with its order to contact the Customer Service Department at 26710 42420
or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. “Links” to other websites
The protection of the Customer’s personal data is governed by the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data 2016/679/EU and in general the current national and European legislative and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data.